Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday scrunch...

I promised my cycle class a new playlist and I don't think I'll be able to deliver... well maybe.

I slept over nine hours last night... with the exception of an hour when I was trying to keep Zoe from fussing and waking up grandma...

Yesterday's massage was good... remember you should always take care of yourself first.... so if anyone wants referral cards let me know.

After class today I am going to visit my dad and deliver his new shirt that I bought for him. He is having cataract surgery on Tuesday and needs a short sleeved loose shirt to wear. I found one that fits the bill at Fred Meyer last weekend.

After I deliver the shirt I may walk around Greenlake and then off to the studio. No, forget that - I can't do that... My sister and Nephews are coming over... so I might just walk around Greenlake... (since my dad lives across the street).

Okay, I better get a moving... I may be able to squeek out playlist yet.

No comments: