Monday, January 25, 2010

The way things go...

there's an art film by fischli and weiss called the way things go which follows sort of rube goldberg chain of events...

That's how my day sort of went... one thing led to another and now it is almost over.... I never quite recovered from waking up late... I was tired all day... never quite woke up...

Tomorrow morning I am going to visit my favorite chiropractor and then take my dad to get his cataract surgery done... this is his second eye - he had the last one done a few weeks ago... while I'm waiting for him to get done I am planning on buying new running shoes... I figure I should be adjusted before I get new shoes. I'm going to have them check and see if I need a new type of shoe...

After I have safely deliver my father back home I don't know what I'll do..... I guess I'll figure that out when I get there....

Now I think I am going to go to bed... or at least relax a little before I do...

No comments: