Saturday, February 27, 2010

Complaint number 548

I have two credit cards. One is my school employee credit union card and the other is my Alaska Airlines Visa.

I love getting my miles for purchases I make... but I hate the fact that I can't access my account online unless I have a Bank Account with Bank of America. I can't even pay my bill by phone without incurring a 15 dollar fee.

It just gets my shorts in a bunch...

okay, onto other things.... It's only 6:20 and I'm ready to go to bed. What a life I lead - wanting to go to bed at 6:30 on a Saturday night...

My hair looks just fine... what else??? I bought food for tomorrow's party... I think I will have a better turnout than last time... it will be fun. A few people that take my cycle class are planning on coming. Groovy.

Tomorrow morning I am going to skype... I'm not sure how to do it - but I'm sure I'll figure out how to do it.

Oh, here's another thing... one of the Community Colleges is hiring a full time art professor (is that what they are called in community colleges???)... I know one of the deans and she told me to keep my eye out for the posting. and to work on my cover letter Woot woot...

One more thing to add to my list...

Okay, I think I'm done for the night. I will try to stay awake until 8....

No comments: