Friday, February 19, 2010

The downhill slide...

It is Friday!

I can almost see the weekend around the corner...

Lots to report this morning.... first things first (I sound like Jeff Probst here)...

I am friends on Facebook now with Jen Towner. Every once in a while (like every day) I Google my name and I always see her and some other Jennifer Towner who is a Real Estate agent in Colorado... she seems pretty nice. She was was let go of her Deejay job in December... just like Marty and Jody (how sad)...

Next - I am thinking about starting a Bartering network for Artists in Seattle... A place where artists can exchange things or services they can offer for those they don't (did that make sense?). For example - I am looking for a place where I can burn a silk screen for cheap - I would post this on the site and in exchange for someone helping me I would give them my gallon jug of gesso... I don't know how it would all work out but I think it's a good idea...

Next - I skipped the gym last night and went to the studio again...

Next - I'm thinking about going back to Chicago for Art Chicago and the Next Art Fair... I have a lot of miles so I think I would swing it...

Next - I'm going to one of those parties tomorrow of which I can not speak (it's a clothing thing...). Yesterday I saw a woman wearing one of the shirts I own by them... it was cute on her too! I am going to limit myself to one item to purchase because I have my party next weekend.

Okay, I think that's it... I need to peruse my other sites and see what has happened in the last six hours that I wasn't online.

No comments: