Friday, February 12, 2010

I think my eyes are open.

I went to bed at a reasonable time but I am having a hard time getting up... My eyes are open but I'm not experiencing any energy just yet.

I have a busy day again... talks, seeing people, alumni receptions and then openings...

One of the great things yesterday was the book fair... I'm not a big book reader but I did stop by the Artforum stand and signed up for a subscription for half price.

I was thinking of getting to the conference early because they have coffee time in some room... I have to figure it out... I don't think I'm going to make it... I suppose I could just get out of bed right now and get in the shower...

I said last night that I'm going to see Karolina today - that will be great... I really do miss her.

My legs are sore this morning but the knee is still good. Whew.

Tonight I am going to an opening at Spoke... it will be nice to see people I haven't seen in a while...

Okay, nature calls... gotta go.

No comments: