Friday, February 05, 2010

It's almost here!

I am almost ready to embark on my vacation!

I have a bunch of things to do... pack, clean, pack......

I think I am over being cranky about the whole clothing party thing... it just seems ridiculous to me.

Yesterday at work was really busy... My day was full of things to do... hopefully I will be able to wrap things up in some satisfactory matter...

I stayed up last night and watched Project Runway... a couple of the attorneys at the office are fans (these are grown men here....). I did manage to watch the season premiere of Lost... it's going to be good...

IT'S A GREAT DAY! I just looked at my checking account and my tax refund was deposited last night. I was thinking it wouldn't be until next week... woo hoo.... I am putting the majority into savings so I can start to get a cushion built back up... my savings plan has been going pretty well... I have severely curtailed my americano expenditures... I have cut down to only getting them on Saturdays after my ww meeting. I am also very aware of "piddling" away money...I still have my moments though.

I think I will wind it up... I have about 15 more minutes of quality time to spend with the dogs here on the sofa...

woot woot!

Here's some older artwork

No comments: