Sunday, February 28, 2010

Long weekend leads to a long week (again)...


We have come to the end of another weekend.... and now it starts all over again... we're going to be down one more person again this week so I'm going to be hopping! Oh well... I guess it's better to be too busy than not busy at all.

Stinky is sitting right here next to me - something she ate did not agree with her... she is matching her nickname
peee - u!

My meeting this morning went well... I was going to try to sleep in until 6:30 but it didn't happen... I was up bright and early at 5:30...

Class went well - Arms told me that I made his heart beat faster... I think he was humoring me....

The unnamed big brother clothing party went well too! I managed to purchase 7 new items for half price! I saved over 300 bucks. (not that I should be spending it in the first place, but you know...). I'll see if I can find some photos of what I've ordered for you...

The one thing I did learn today is that I don't look good in Patchwork anything... I also learned not to ridicule anyone who has read the Secret...

Guess what I just did??? I just set down a plate with some nachos still left on it! I will most ikely eat the rest... but just that fact that I put them down is an accomplishment...

Tonight I am going to try to stay up to watch undercover boss... I will stay vertical so I don't fall asleep...

I think that is it for this exciting weekend! Just think - Tomorrow it will be March.

No comments: