Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ouch.

Do you ever have one of those days that goes on and on and on forever and forever and forever... I had one of those yesterday....it didn't go on in a bad way though.

I went to ww and was up another two pounds (ouch)... I have two weeks to get down five (no problem)...

I skipped the gym because my friend Melinda was waiting for us all at coffee after the meeting so I had to catch up with her...

Next, I had my massage - my arm/shoulder is really sore now but I think it feels better than it would normally be.

After the massage I went to the clothing party... I tried on so many stinking clothes and ended up buying three things.

Finally I made my way home and sat for about an hour and then went to dinner and a movie... I saw Crazy Heart... it's pretty good. I give it four stars...

That's it... this morning I have to teach - I hope my body can take it.

Maybe I'll have a Mr. Arms sighting... haven't had one of those in a few weeks.

Later I plan on going to the studio and working (on what I'm not sure....)... I just need to go.

I should take some more photos... I like having photos on the blog... I just have to dig my camera out of my purse....

No comments: