Sunday, March 21, 2010

Is anyone else feeling it?

Old that is.

I went to bed before 9 last night.  I'm lucky I made it that long.  I was getting sleepy at 5pm.

So, the agenda today... Skype session with the other Jen Towner.  Cycle... and then I'm meeting some guy for coffee... yeah, pick that jaw up off the floor.  It's good practice I think.

It's supposed to be dreary out today so I will probably go to the studio after that.  I did go yesterday for about a half an hour but I was too tired to do anything.

I need to run again soon.  I ran on Friday (did I mention that?).... and now my hip hurts a bit.  I guess I'll have to make another appointment with my favorite chiropractor this week...

I think that's all I have this morning... I need to go take some drugs for my headache.

No comments: