Monday, March 08, 2010

It time to start again.

I actually feel a little rested and ready for the week ahead.

This weekend was good for catching up on things - sleep being one of them.

I went to the studio yesterday - it was nice to get back there after being gone so long... I didn't get a lot done, but just rambling around in there is what I usually do. Sometime things will just hit me and I'll start working... that's not to say I did nothing...

This week should be a bit quieter at work. I'm happy - I can get my things done and not be overwhelmed... Today we are going to lunch at Dhalia Lounge. It should be good...

At some point this week I need to find my voice recorder for the St. Patty's Day Dash... I need to start working on Jeneratorrunning again...

I leave you this morning with a picture of Robert DeNiro's tummy - I watched Raging Bull while I was in my studio...

No comments: