Saturday, March 27, 2010

It was one of those days.

Yesterday was the day that never ended... both legal assistants were out, we had a temp, I had to make millions of copies, we had to get a new water heater... ($1,700 later)...  It was just non-stop.  I did manage to make it to pilates so that was good...  I ended up going to bed at 9:30...

This morning I am very stiff.  I have an appointment with the chiropractor next Friday and I hope I can make it...  My plans today are to go to the studio and then I may go out tonight to the Shoreline Eagles.  My friend Nancy's boyfriend's band is playing... might be interesting.

Is it just me or do the weeks just seem to be flying by?  I think they are... I need to get to the studio and work...  argh...

Okay, I think I'll quit complaining now.

No comments: