Sunday, March 07, 2010

Sunday - Oscar day!



Katie is joining me this morning for my post. She keeps asking me if I have anything on my computer that isn't boring... I keep aswering no.

She just keep on talking - she doesn't stop.... I think I quit listening a few hours ago....

We are currently discussing her pink Hello Kitty robe. I may or may not have discussed here that I am a big fan of Hello Kitty... I would have a Hello Kitty Robe if they made them in my size.

Good news this morning is that I am not too sore.... I started taking arnica pills yesterday to help with my overall soreness and stiffness. I think it might be working - that would be nice. I am probably also feeling better because I had my massage and went to the Chiropractor on Friday.

Today on the agenda I am Skyping with Jen, teaching and then I hope to go to the studio for a while. I have to get home in time for the Oscars though.... I've only seen a few of the films nominated - Crazy Heart and Inglorious Basterds.... I remember the good old days when I would watch a million movies every year (okay, not a million - but a bunch) and I would have to watch all the nominated films for best picture... that's when movies cost 6 bucks to go to though... my how times change.

Okay, I better go. The kid is getting antsy and its time for another picture.

1 comment:

Susan Roux said...

Enjoy your niece! She's a cutie...