Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hello?

I had some good news yesterday.  My best friend from High School found out that she got into Grad School.  She is going to get her Masters in Social Work.  She was worried that she wasn't going to get in... she's sort of like me - doesn't always think that she is worthy of things - puts other people first (okay I'm pretty good at putting myself first) but she is usually concerned with her kids first, others and then if there's time left - herself.

I almost cried when I found out... it's nice when someone does something for themselves.

Today is shaping up... first to ww then the gym.  Arms is going to be in my class... both today and tomorrow are full with full waiting lists.  It's nice to be wanted... after the gym I am going to the Pancake Corral.  I'm trying to decide what I want to have...  after that I may go to the studio - I'm heading to Olympia tomorrow so I won't be able to do it then....  It's hard to focus on the art when I'm so busy doing other things...

I have to get a move on soon... see how much weight I gained this week.

No comments: