Sunday, May 09, 2010

Enough with the wallowing.

It's going to be another beautiful day and I need to quit being poopy. 

Yesterday I walked around Greenlake with my mother and we had a good time... there were a lot of wiener dogs around and some cute boys... it was nice to get out.

I think today I will hit the studio even though it's going to be nice again... or maybe I'll swing by the studio and pick up my good camera and go out and take pictures somewhere... so I can get out and get some sun and do some work.  I think that's a good idea.

I think I have figured out why I've been down lately... it all comes down to money and autonomy... I am not feeling as though I can afford to do what I want with my life... I went to grad school and spent all this money on my education, but a fine arts degree doesn't pay crap.  I have done all the right things, I've got my degrees, I don't have any credit card debt, I save... It just doesn't feel like I can ever do enough to ever move out of my mother's house... at least on my own...  sure - I could probably troll around and find someone to sponge off of but that's not my style...  it just makes me cranky sometimes.  I'll get over it... you think by now I'd have some sort of life... (I mean more of a life - I have a life, it's just not the one I want right now)....

Maybe I just need some action in the boy department... that probably it... then I wouldn't focus on all the other stuff...

Anyway..... that's what I think.

No comments: