Monday, June 28, 2010

Back to the real world.

I am up and walking today... that's good news.  I think I might be able to teach today too!  woot woot...

Two weeks and I'll be at camp... that's kinda groovy.  I'm looking forward to a week off.

Here's a rundown from yesterday... I skyped with the other Jen Towner for an hour, then I went grocery shopping at Albertson's to buy Lean Cuisines which were on sale.  Then I went to the gym for CPR and AED training... I am certified now!  So... if you take my cycle class and you pass out I know what to do to keep you going until medical help arrives. 

When I was done with that I stopped by Fred Meyer and bought a rotisserie chicken for dinner... it was yummy... then I ate dinner and then sat around and watched television.

My body doesn't hurt as much today.  I'm glad that things are feeling better... I'm pretty sure my toe isn't broken, now today my hamstrings are really tight and my hip is a bit sore... I can always go see the chiropractor if I need to. 

I have a bit of a headache, hopefully I will get some advil in me and it will go away... 

My brain is now empty... I better drink more coffee and get rid of this headache...

No comments: