Sunday, June 13, 2010

Too much?

My momma just mentioned that maybe I work out too much...  she may be right... but if I didn't work out I'd just sit around the house eating all the time.  Case in point last night.  I managed to power through some fried chicken, a chocolate muffin, ice cream and nachos....

I woke up with a sore knee and back... blurg.

Today I'm not so sure what I'll do.  I should go to the sudio, I should go to Olympia to my nephews dance recital, I should clean something... I should get a life.  I've been feeling a bit disenchanted again because although I have a lot a friends I really feel alone and that my life has past me by without a lot to show for it....  I'll snap out of it.  I'm missing my friends in Chicago... even if I moved back there though it wouldn't guarantee happiness...  I just would like life to be a little different.

Oh, I have a zit on my lip too.. greatness!

No comments: