Tuesday, July 06, 2010

blurg...

I'm feeling mentally alright but physically I'm a bit stiff.  I think sleeping on the floor did do a little to me... my neck is a bit wacky... oh well, I've called the chiropractor to see if I can get in before I go off to camp on Saturday.

The weather is supposed to get better this week.  Almost downright toasty... like into the 80's and 90's... I'll take it!  I'm going to break out my dresses and skirts!  If only my footwear choices would agree with the weather...

I've been thinking more about finding a new place to live... I need to get my act in gear in by the end of the year I think... I need to get finances figured out and see what I truly can and can not afford...  life will not be any different if I don't do anything to change what I'm doing...  aye aye aye...




What else...  I've decided to organize an art show at camp this year... that is if anyone wants to do it...  I think it might be a good idea... but then again the weather might be not conducive to sitting inside making art...

I think I'm going to go now... I've got a lot to do this week in order to get things ready for next week.

No comments: