Thursday, July 08, 2010

Day of justice!

Today I go to the foot doctor!  I am so happy about that I could squeal... hopefully I will be on my way to some relief when it comes to the foot pain.

My other pain right now is in my calves... and back... and hip.  I made an appointment for early tomorrow morning with the chiropractor (not my normal one, the new cute one)... I'm going to let him work on me... I think sleeping on the floor at the cabin just put me enough out of whack...

I think I said yesterday that it was going to be hot.  It was.  It's going to be hot again.  It's not going to be pretty.  Some people think that the warm weather gives them license to dress horribly... gym shorts, bra-less, ugly flip flops... oh, my eyes were burning... and it's not going to get any better...

Tonight after I go to the Doctor I am going to go shopping for camp supplies (friendship bracelets)... and work items.. (soda, peanuts and water filters...)..  At some point I need to start packing...

I should go... no rest for the wicked...

No comments: