Friday, July 30, 2010

I am tired

It is finally Friday and I'm ready for a break again.  My body is sore and I'm ready for another vacation.

Tonight I need to pick up my t-shirt and timing chip for the race tomorrow... I'm not sure I'm going to be able to run though.  My heel started hurting again yesterday (a lot more than usual)... I get my new orthotics on Thursday so that will be nice. 

Today I am having lunch with two of my old coworkers... from that old office that was toxic... I love where I am now.

Let me see what's on the agenda this weekend... I'm teaching, dog and cat sitting and then I may have a date... I know, don't get all excited... you know my track record.  but hey, it would be number three this year (that's three more than last year)...

Did I say that I was tired?  I had to stay up and watch Jersey Shore last night... it was worth it... I love them because it's just like watching a train wreck.

Maybe I will try to hang out a little longer this morning so I don't get to work too early...

Have I mentioned that I'm starting to look at apartments?  I think the agenda is to move out by the end of the year... but you know - I can always change my mind...

Oh, an update on my toenails... One of them is poised to fall off soon!  I need to get a pedicure at some point... but I have to wait until it falls off before I do...

On that yummy note I think I shall go... everybody be safe out there!

No comments: