Wednesday, July 28, 2010

lower intestitnal distress

I'm not feeling 100 percent today... wouldn't you know I've gone and become crampy...   it's not time for that just yet... maybe I'm pre-menopausal... could be happening... oh well.  I forgot to have children!  I suppose it doesn't matter...  I can't even get asked out on a date so I don't think I should worry about kids.

Today our office is going out to lunch at Dahlia Lounge... I think I'm going to try the flatiron steak chopped salad... minus the egg and avocado.  I am also teaching class again - I teach tomorrow and then again Thursday - then it's a day off! 

I am going to break out my running shoes on Saturday night for the Torchlight Run.. if I can run 13 miles on a bum foot I can run 5 on a almost recovered paw...  if I dress up like a pirate I can try to win prizes in the costume contest...  I am feeling pretty good body wise... the knee is still a bit stiff and the foot is healing - I get my new orthotics next thursday.  That will be nice...

Oh, by the way - they dropped off my neighbor Bob back at his house... I saw him yesterday... he doesn't look good... I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop...  will keep you updated.

No comments: