Friday, August 13, 2010

40 inches of television goodness...

We put together the new television last night.  It is glorious!!!





I am so happy it's Friday.  It's also payday and the weather is going to be nice...  The only thing that would make it better is if I had a date!  okay, that wouldn't necessarily make it better but you know...

Earlier in the week I had a lead on a house for rent... but it turned out to be too good to be true.  It's too expensive.  Oh well, I'll keep looking...

What else is happening?  Not much that I'm aware of... I may have to go on a field trip tomorrow with my camera... don't know where just yet though...

I think it's time for an adventure.  Where to go?  What to do?  I guess I'll just have to ponder that one...

Well, I better get back to the dogs and the new television set...

Oh, I got a rejection email for an art thing I applied for... still waiting to hear back from two other things I applied for... I'm not expecting much but I am going to continue plugging away...

No comments: