Tuesday, August 03, 2010

another headache...

I haven't had a headache in a while... but I got one last night and it's back again this morning... it's actually the back of my shoulders which are tight and now and it's traveling to the back of my head... I took four ibuprofen but it's not helping yet.

Last night I went to red robin for katie's birtdhay... it was fun but I'm tired this morning... (it could be the headache though)...

Once again I have a day off from the gym.  I am thinking I might take the yoga class after work.  I've never done yoga before... might be fun.  That is if the headache goes away...

I think I am going to get hopped up on the coffee and see if I can make the headache subside...

Last night I was able to download the new Arcade Fire album... that's exciting.  woot woot.

No comments: