Friday, August 06, 2010

Finally I feel better...

I'm not 100 percent but I am much much better this morning.

I was fixed by my chiropractor - and I got my new orthotics... things are looking up.  If only it was a payday AND Friday my life would be complete.

I think things are on track for our 25th reunion.  There was a bit of confusion where we were going to hold it but I think we're back on track.  I find it surprising (okay, I really don't) that people hold onto preconceived notions from High School.  We are such different people now but I know that I am still intimidated by whom I perceived to be the cool kids back in school...

The most horrible thing this morning is that our cable is not working on the television in the living room.  I don't know what it is - my television in my room is working just fine... oh well....

Last night on television I had to stay up and watch Jersey Shore... it was pretty good... I have to watch it - it's like a trainwreck... I am also happy to report that Robert made it through to the finals in So You Think You Can Dance... whoopee!  He may not make it to the end but that's alright... he sure is nice to look at.

My time is winding down and I have to get a move on...

No comments: