Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I miss my dentist.

That is why I am going to go visit him so he can fix my broken tooth.

I am getting ready for a long day... I will be having my one on one with Dr. Sorensen and then off to work, then I teach and then I'm off to the tail end of a barbecue...

I am a bit in a quandary because I have television shows that conflict with the barbecue (SYTYCD and Big Brother)...

I will survive though...

The weather is supposed to warm up the next few days (including a couple of days of 90 degrees...)... just one more chance to break out my legs...

Maybe I'll wear a dress today...  Maybe I'll meet my future husband... maybe I'll get rich... (okay, I already am rich - non money wise...).

I could just sit here and hang out for another ten minutes but I think my puppies are calling me asking me to snuggle...

No comments: