Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Friday Friday!

It is Friday!  This is one of the first four day weeks that hasn't been the longest in history.  I kind of like it! 

Last night I went to the gym and ran for about 20 minutes... it wasn't too bad although my legs are a bit wobbly today.  I am looking forward to my acupuncture appointment on Monday night.  Maybe I will get a bit of relief from this heel pain.  It's getting a bit old.  It's not unbearable but I'd like it to go away.

I might also see about having them work on my knee....

this weekend is a busy weekend... i have to teach and then I have a haircut.  I may be meeting up with my friend Tia and that's just Saturday!  Sunday I teach and then I'm off to a surprise party.  It should be a jam-packed but fun weekend.  I'm looking forward to it.

Yesterday I bought a new pair of black jeans so my mother won't ask me if I am wearing the same ones over and over (I was)....   oh well.

It's Friday!  woot woot woot...  I love it!

No comments: