Monday, September 27, 2010

Here we go, here we go again....

I think I am back - still not 100 percent but definitely better.  I can not say the same for my momma.  She is not doing alright. 

I managed to eat some real food yesterday afternoon... I had some bread, cheese and a potato and a few crackers.  No barfing (or anything else).  The best thing about this weekend is that I didn't use any of my extra 35 weight watchers points...  woot woot.

This week is going to be busy - teaching, work and then on Wednesday night I am going to see Arcade Fire in concert...  I think it starts at 7:30 so you know I will be staying up way past my bedtime.  I can do it.  I'm sure of it!

Yesterday afternoon I made it into my studio and did a little bit of work.  I was still kind of under the weather though, I would sit there and then get all sweaty while I was working. 

At the workshop on Saturday they wanted us to make one goal that we could attain.  My goal was to work on a packet.  A packet is something you submit to a gallery or magazine to show them who you are.  I don't have one.  I am going to make one.  I need to get my ass in gear.  there, I said it.

Now I have to get the ass in gear.

No comments: