Friday, September 24, 2010

Not quite sure I'm ready.

I am going to be heading to Portland from work this afternoon.  I still have some packing to do... It's just overnight so it shouldn't be a big deal.  I just hope my car makes it.  I realized that I haven't had a lube oil and filter change on my car in a long time...  Oh well, at least I have AAA in case she breaks down.

Last night I ran into two people at the store that I know from the gym.... I had ice cream in my cart.  I need to work on getting my eating habits cleaned up... it's hard though... 

I'm looking forward to sleeping in a hotel room tonight... I like sleeping in hotels... I can walk around in my robe - watch television in my underwear... drink coffee in bed... yayay!

I should probably get going - I can't stick around like I usually do.  I think maybe if I get my act together I will stop by jiffy lube before I go to work...  I will report back later as to how the trip goes.

No comments: