Tuesday, September 28, 2010

When did Seattle turn into Chicago?

It was really humid here yesterday.  It felt like Chicago weather.... wet and icky.

I am finding myself to be increasingly cranky... this is not good.  I think I'm just tired.  I am not sure when the next day I'll be able to sleep in... I think it's Thanksgiving.... really - I think that is the first day I'll actually be able to.  It's sad really.

My friend Marty from Chicago found out that she got into the Chicago Art Loop Open and she needs to raise funds... here is a link to her fund-raising page... if you donate you get artwork - and your money back if she wins any of the cash prizes...  

please help her.... she's swell and we have the same birthday - isn't that enough?



These photos are what I looked like pre sickness on Friday... maybe I should be sick more often? ? I don't look half bad.. or maybe it's the sepia.

I am gearing up for Arcade Fire on Wednesday - I am going to have to stay up way past my bedtime... and I'll have to stand up while I'm there...  aye aye aye... that's going to be hard...  I may have to go to bed at 8pm tonight...

Okay, enough with these musing.... it's time to get going!

No comments: