Saturday, September 18, 2010

Will I need a disco nap?

I have arisen at my usual time and I am just hoping that I can stay up until a reasonable hour this evening. 

It's raining and icky - but I will still look cute!

I had to go to the Apple store last night and buy a new ipod nano.  it's cute and small and I have dubbed it "cyclopod"  it looks like this...



I think I may have issues with the touch screen during class... I will have to apologize to class beforehand because I am bound to have issues...

Let me see - my sister and brother in law are coming to the reunion tonight... I don't really know how I feel about that just yet.... hmmm.  I'm going to try and remain positive and not let it cramp my style.

I should wrap this up - I've got many miles to go today before I'm done.

No comments: