Monday, December 06, 2010

Almost normal

It's Monday again and I don't know what to tell you. 

I successfully slept through the night without earplugs.  I guess my upstairs neighbor must have been out.

Last night I walked to Trader Joe's and bought a swag for my door and some cheese (and garlic powder)... all the things I needed.  I would like to get a tree - but I really can't afford one and I don't have a stand or really any ornaments... so I may have to pass on getting one this year.

This week is the usual - work and cycle... on Friday we are going to Canlis for our holiday party -  should be fancy and good.  I have to figure out what to wear...  I'll figure something out... I just need to figure out the shoes...  damn feet.

I am driving into work today because I went shopping for the office this weekend.  I think it will probably take me 15 minutes to get there so technically I can leave at 8:10 and probably still make it on time... I will probably leave a bit before 8 because I'm an overachiever...

I've been trying to stay off my holiday blues - I've been doing an okay job - but not perfect.  I really do not enjoy them - I like the idea of the holidays, but they never really are satisfying...  oh well, soon enough it will be the new year and I can get some new resolutions...  I am thinking they will be job hunting related (job hunting for teaching jobs)...  I've been slacking on that front.  Oh well...

I need to drink more coffee - need to check my bank account balances as well... later.

No comments: