Monday, January 31, 2011

The Complaining Continues.

I am just going to complain about my body a little bit this morning... last night before I went to bed my Achilles tendon started feeling a bit wonky.  This morning I woke up and it's difficult to walk on it...

This has happened before - I think it's just out of whack.... I may have to break down and take the bus to work instead of walking (boo).  I hate falling apart.

I am once again calling the Chiropractor to see if I can get in...

Yesterday the great wiener dog trolling experiment was a bit of a bust.  I must say though, my dog is a very good walker for not doing it that often.  She is so stinking cute!  so what if she doesn't attract the opposite sex.  I may have to take her out on play dates more often.

I have a lot of stuff to do this week... I need to get things ready for New York, I need to teach, I have that big brother clothing party to go to.... pre-order my iphone, a lot of stuff... fun fun.

I don't know much more beyond that this morning... I'm going to go pre-load on the ibuprofen now... wish me luck.

No comments: