Monday, January 03, 2011

First Monday of the New Year...

It's back to the old grindstone... I have made it through a weekend without status updates... it's been a bit hard - I didn't quite realize how integral it all was to who I am...   but I'm not going to cave.

I did get a bit of questioning regarding whether or not I was keeping to my resolution by posting songs...
People, I only said I was going to not do official status updates - people need to make sure they've got all the facts before they make assumptions...  one thing I am sure of is that I'm committed.  I am a Taurus you know.

New year, new Jen.... My friend Marlo is giving me a ride home from the gym today so I will be able to walk to work... I am back to the savings game... I am going to New York next month and I need to save so I can eat while I'm there.

I am really tired this morning... I guess I'm done sleeping in for a while. It was nice while it lasted.

hmmmmm... what else do I know?  not much.  I think I will get back to my coffee now.

No comments: