Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Good Morning New York.

I didn't manage to get to the Today Show this morning...  I will go tomorrow! 

I am sitting here in my nice cozy bed... it's nice and soft and comfy... I could probably stay in it all day...   but that would defeat the purpose of my trip.

Yesterday the flight went pretty well... not as longs as I though it might be... on the shuttle ride to the hotel I met a couple of art faculty from Whitman College (hey Karen that's your alma matter).  One of them was staying in my hotel so we hung out and got dinner and she showed me some of her students work.  It's nice talking art with people who understand it.

Today I am going to head over to the conference and listen to a session on great art cities... One of the professors from the University of Washington is going to be talking about Seattle - let's see if she can convince me that Seattle is a good city for art.

Here is a photo from the plane yesterday...


that was me waiting for the line to clear for the bathroom...

I only went seven times...  I have a small bladder..

I know TMI

I will take some photos today and post them later... One thing I do have to do today is to get a new Worlds Best Boss mug from the NBC experience store... my old one broke.

Okay - I just poured the rest of my coffee... I think I shall finish it and then get ready to start the day...

1 comment:

Jenerator said...

Okay - maybe it was whitworth college... I get them mixed up. either way it was in Walla Walla...