Monday, March 07, 2011

Can you say stress eating?

Well - I wouldn't exactly call it stress eating but I did experience some emotional eating last night...

70 points later - I am better. I hope.

It's another week... I didn't get my studio put together but I did get some work done on it.  I took down a big folding table that was taking up too much room.  I need to find a book case or shelving units that will not take up a bunch of space that I can store things on... I think I might need to bring in some help... have someone consult with me on it... maybe one of my artist friends can help me out (what artist friends..).

I was only woken up once by Mr. Clunky last night... this time at 1:30.  I can't decide if it was the clunking that woke me up or the lower back / hip pain I've been experiencing...  I feel better, but it's still a little bit more than I'm used to.  I have called the chiropractor again because I think my hip is out of what again and then I am going to acupuncture on Thursday - that should help too...

On a bright note - the shoes I ordered from Nordstrom last week should arrive soon....  That's a bright light in my otherwise humdrum life.  I also have some new clothes to wear so that's a plus...  life isn't all that bad.

If I can put my body back together I am planning on running in the St. Patty's day dash next Sunday and then I might go down to Olympia to visit the Nephews.... that might be fun.

My goodness - where did the morning go?  I need to think about getting a move on...  so much to do, so little time.

No comments: