Thursday, March 03, 2011

Here we go again (again).

After the whole coffee press incident yesterday I thought things were going to get better... they did, but not before I dropped a full glass of water at the office and it shattered into a million itty bitty pieces.  It did manage to get better after that.

During lunch I returned a floor steamer to Macy's and bought a pair of shoes instead... now that made me feel a whole lot better

These are the shoes right here!

Hey, I had forgotten about all the links I could do...

I downloaded all the songs from this CD last weekend and put them into a new playlist for class.











What else do I know.....

Tonight is first Thursday Art Walk... I am going to go for once.  I am telling myself that I don't have to stay a long time - but I should see what's out there and see people.  It's been a while since I've gone out and done any socializing in the art world in Seattle.

I'm a bit excited that my big brother clothing is going to arrive on Friday.  woot woot.  Hey, that would be tomorrow!

What else?  I think I am finally eating a bit better - I don't feel all gross and bloaty like I had been... that's good news.

I think that's it for this morning.... yay - it's Thursday!

No comments: