Sunday, March 06, 2011

I almost forgot.

I am here - I'm in a bit of a funk... I'm working on my studio and am currently surrounded by boxes.  I may head down to storables and look at shelving... I know - it's too expensive... I should just suck it up and go to Target.  I know - I haven't stepped foot in a Target since last July.  principle I guess... Mr. Clunky is in fine form... at least it's just 1:48 pm instead of 3:20am like it was when he woke me up last night.

I got my big brother clothes yesterday and they are cute... just like me...

so why am I still single?

rhetorical question I guess....

Yesterday I ran into an old friend of mine... I haven't seen him in a long time.  I might have mentioned him in the past... we were "besties' but then things got in the way (life/significant others etc...)... I think that in combination with other things have gotten me blue.  It's not too bad.  I will recover.

I suppose I should get back to work... my studio isn't going to appear out of thin air.

No comments: