Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm a creep, I'm a wierdo.

What the hell am I doing here?  I don't belong here....




It seems like a good morning for Radiohead. 

The rating on today's pep-o-meter is a 4.  I am experiencing severe intestinal distress (cramps).

Here's an update on all the junk going on... I was approved for my car loan yesterday - I just need to go down today and fill out the application and get all the paperwork. 

I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that you should all be aware of what your credit looks like.  I learned a long time ago not to be too loosey goosey with my finances... even though I don't have a lot of money, I make all my payments on time, don't have a ton of debt.  Everyone needs to know what their credit looks like

Click here to get your free credit report

The only reason I was approved for my loan is that I pay everything on time, don't spend beyond my means, and write everything down.

It's good to know that I won't be in dire straits if I get into an emergency....

I should know today whether or not I've sold my car...  I sure hope it's sold.  It will be so much easier than listing it on Craigslist....

Tonight I am going to attempt to tackle my apartment cleaning... I've been so exhausted by the time I get home it hasn't been done... it's not a pit, but it could become one in a heartbeat.  I can't have that happen can I?

I think that's all I've got for you this morning...

I have to tend to my tummy.

No comments: