Saturday, April 02, 2011

Good News.

I got home yesterday and had an envelope from the Vermont Studio Center.  When I was in New York I submitted an application for their Artist Residency Program.  They have a few fellowships available - I didn't get a fellowship, but I did get in.  That's cool.   I was reserved a spot in September.  Now I just have to figure out if I can take four weeks off of work, and come up with the money to go...

I have a few friends who have been there.  I was also given the option of going in the winter when grant aid is more abundant.

Today I am doing the usual... ww, coffee, teaching (my ankle hurts), waxing appointment, big brother clothing party.  But now I definitely won't be getting anything at the party... I can't afford it.

I got my vacuum cleaner the other day... I should use it tonight... clean out the car and the apartment.  Woot Woot.

Okay, I need to go now.

No comments: