Saturday, April 30, 2011

Trrrrdddd again.

I am so freaking stinking tired today... it started last night.  I went to yoga and then got home around 8:30...  I was good for nothing after that...  I was out like a light once my head hit the pillow... I only had one interruption by Mr. Clunky at 3:30 am...

My dinner tonight had to be postponed until tomorrow... that's okay, I kind of had a full plate today anyway...   I will have to go to Red Robin though and get a birthday burger... I think I might make it a gardenburger though and save me some points...

Well.... poop, I've run out of time...

Oh, I know you all like to know what's on the agenda...

WW, coffee, cycle, waxing appointment, picking up race packet for the doughnut dash, laundry, and red robin...  If I could swing a yoga class I'd do it.... hmmmm... maybe I'll look at the class schedule..

Later taters.

No comments: