Friday, May 20, 2011

Confession Time

Yesterday I got a friend request on facebook for someone I went to High School with.  I remember their name but for the life of me I can't remember who they are...  (at least I know it's a guy)...

 I would drag out my annual and figure out who it is but I can't find it... it's packed somewhere.

This morning I'm going to the chiropractor... my knee has been killing me...my hip must be out of whack..  hopefully this will fix it...  I haven't been able to get in the work outs because of it and am afraid that it's going to show when I weigh in tomorrow... gah!

Mmmmmmm  I think I'm going to be wearing a skirt again today... that would be three days in a row!  I know, look out world - pasty legs and all - here we come.

This weekend is busy...  I don't know if I will be able to handle all I have going... barbecue, baby shower, teaching....

Maybe I will get to it...

No comments: