Monday, May 09, 2011

It's a great day!

This morning it was announced that Ann Curry will take over the hosting duties of the Today Show.  IT'S ABOUT TIME...  for those of you who are just stumbling upon my blog for the first time I have a semi-healthy obsession with Ann Curry.  Well, actually it's an obsession with the Today Show and I made a whole series of artwork about it.

I spent three months becoming a "regular" in the plaza at the Today Show... Every day I took a sign referencing Ann Curry's name in some way... I would try to get on camera as often as possible.  It was my attempt to become famous without actually having talent or skill...

You can see my behind the scene photos on my blog for the project I Heart Ann.

In other news I ate Chinese food last night and I think I have the worlds largest gas bubble in my tummy now... that combined with cramps???? not so much fun, but I don't really have a care in the world this morning...  just the warmth in my heart knowing that Ann Curry will finally take her place of honor next to Matt in the Anchor chair.

No comments: