Saturday, June 11, 2011

Here I am.

Sorry it took so long...  I was waiting on a wireless password which didn't come until three hours ago and then I must admit that I forgot what I was doing...

I'm actually feeling pretty good at the moment.  I didn't gain too much weight when I weighed in this morning, my knee didn't hurt too much when taught, and I took one of the best baths EVER in a super-sized bathtub....   Now I'm doing laundry in an uber fancy washer and dryer... 

The knee feels pretty good today... not too much pain (a little though)...  I am still going to play it safe and not risk hurting it any more...

I am going to try and stay awake until at least 9 tonight... but I must admit that I am pretty beat... it's been a rough few weeks.  I am hoping that things are on the upswing.

I think that's all I need to tell you today.. I'll be back bright and early tomorrow morning - I promise.

Don't get into to much trouble and by all means, don't get arrested!

No comments: