Thursday, June 30, 2011

I love the snooze button

I only hit the snooze button once this morning, but it was worth it...  I am exhausted.  Not as exhausted as I was a few weeks ago - but I still am tired.  While I'm at camp I will be able to sleep in until 8am if I wanted to!  I will probably only sleep in until 6:30... but that's something.

I made an appointment with the knee guy - It's not until the 14th so I'll have to wait until then... I guess I've waited this long, what's another couple of weeks?

I am hopeful that treatment won't interfere with my trip to Vermont.

All in all this year has been a bit sucky - not 100 percent sucky, but 75 percent.... but even my sucky life is not that bad...  I also have a lot to be thankful for.

I'll just leave it at that this morning.

No comments: