Sunday, June 19, 2011

uhhh...

I didn't end up doing much yesterday afternoon which was nice.  I did a bit of laundry, I watched episodes of Addicted to Food on the Oprah Network and then I went to bed a bit after 9:30....  I am feeling fully rested  for the most part...

My knee made it through class without much problem - I switched out the bikes and I didn't clip in...  I think I might survive.  I have to call my doctor first thing in the morning to get in for a check up and MRI... it will be nice to have some sort of idea of what's going on...  My calf is really really tight though... I wonder if I can get someone to massage it for me...

This afternoon we are meeting at my Dad's for dinner (so it's at 1:30 but I'll still call it dinner)...  should be interesting...  I don't have anything else planned yet again.  Maybe I'll clean up around the apartment a bit... not that it's dirty - but It could use a sweep and a vacuum...  oh the exciting life I lead...

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: