Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weekend!

I am happy it's Saturday... not so happy that I'm incredibly busy though... but I will plow through. 

I had an acupuncture appointment last night and I feel a bit better.... my insurance is almost at its max for those types of visits so I have to be judicious.... only one left, after that I have to pay $75.00 a visit... and as you know I have no way of affording that on a regular basis.

Today I have my MRI - that will be fun - okay, maybe not...  it will be nice to finally be able to find out what's wrong (if anything)...  the knee has been feeling relatively better.  I've been able to walk to work which is something that I really missed.  Tonight I am having dinner at my momma's house - I'm looking forward to spending some lap time with the puppies as well...  this is my last weekend before camp so I have to get a lot of things done...

I will update you later as to what happens with the knee...  for now I need to drink coffee!

No comments: