Friday, July 29, 2011

Hello

Friday has finally come....  I have worn a dent in the sofa and this is what I have to deal with...


  Zoe standing on my chest trying to give me some love....

Yesterday's high points include
Hot Tub Time Machine
taking a shower while standing on one leg
going to my apartment to check my mail and take my laundry back
lunch at University Village with Mom
almost rear-ending a car on the ride home...

yep - that's about it.

I am planning on spending the day on the sofa again - I may try to venture out at some point - but there's nothing that I really have to do...

Here's the lowdown on my knee... it's still swollen - about an inch and a half larger than the left one, I'm back to just taking ibuprofen, I can't straighten it all the way so I still walk funny...  I can put my weight on it though and it doesn't hurt.  I'm just awkward...

What else is new?  Nothing...

No comments: