Monday, July 11, 2011

It goes on and on...

My head hurts this morning... but not enough to not go to work (damn work ethic..). 

I am happy to report that I taught yesterday and my knee didn't hurt.  woot woot.

I think it all comes down to the muscles in my legs I think.  I need to make sure they are not tense...  I know - easier said than done.

I am back on the sofa, back with the French Press, back to work....  changed for the better though.

Yesterday I gave five bucks to a homeless couple at the off ramp of Roanoke exit... it made me feel really good.  I don't know what they will use it for but the woman called me sweetheart.  I had a fair amount of wetness in my eyes when I was done.... ahh.... I'm getting sappy.  I need to do more with my life.

Good things are going to come.  I can feel it.

No comments: