Friday, July 01, 2011

Last day before vacation!

Thank goodness. 

I'm sure today will seem like it's going on forever and ever and ever....

I've gone six days without sweets.  I think that will all come to an end today though...  we are having treats from the Dahlia Bakery this morning... you never know - I may be able to resist... if we get something like banana bread I shouldn't have much of a problem avoiding it.

I got the results of my MRI yesterday and although I don't really know any medical terminology it looks like I have a complex tear, an artifact (which I think is my screw), mild effusion (water on the knee), and a previous repair...  oh, also subluxation of the patella (dislocated kneecap)...  all of my ligaments are intact and the graft of my ACL is in tact so that's cool...  I just have an old worn out knee...  It's feeling alright relatively.

Tonight I will be doing laundry and packing!  sounds like fun I know....

No comments: