Sunday, July 31, 2011

Last day off!

Okay, that isn't actually true - I am going to teach my class this morning although I'm not going to actually teach...  I will just sit there.  I walked about 5,000 steps yesterday and that was a bit more than I could handle...  I got home around 11:30 and then hung out on the sofa the rest of the day.

Today I am also going to my niece Katie's birthday party... it should be fun - I'm going for the cake.

Tomorrow it's back to work.  I shall be taking the bus to and from work...  I think I will suck it up and buy another bus pass this next month.  I don't want to ruin my recovery at all... oh well...

I think that's all I have to tell this morning... soon enough I will be frantically preparing to go to Vermont for four weeks... and I will be lamenting over how I can't afford it. 

Just something you have to look forward to.

No comments: