Tuesday, July 05, 2011

You are probably wondering...

You are probably asking yourself - "why is Jen posting while she is at camp?"  You may also be asking yourself "why is she up so freaking early if she doesn't ACTUALLY have to get out of bed until 8:00??"  Well let me tell you why?

As with most things in my life lately - I AM FALLING APART!  This time it's my opposite hip and knee.  I'm sure it is the Gods getting even with me for actually going swimming in the lake yesterday and having fun.  I'm sure of it.  There is nothing like being woken up in the middle of the night with an aching leg.  It actually started last night after dinner and has progressively gotten worse.

To top things off this morning - I can't even find the coffee press... I have to drink camp coffee!  It will suffice - but it's just not the same.

I am sad.  I hate feeling like crap when I'm here.  The busted knee isn't giving me nearly as many problems as my hip now.  I want to cry... or take massive amounts of painkillers but that's not going to happen.  (insert sad frowny face here...)...

I just have to wait one more hour until the rest of the campers wake up...  I managed to stay in bed until 6:00... that's all I could manage.

okay, here's a funny story...  one of the campers is the son of one of a guy I went to camp with...   makes me feel old and infertile...  oh well.  What can you do?

I hope the next time I post it will be on a more cheery note.  Being in pain sucks.  I want a refund.

No comments: